HOURS OF OPERATION
- 5:30AM to 10:00PM Tuesday thru Saturday
- 6:00AM to 7:00PM Sunday
- All participants must be a Green Tree Country Club Full Golf Member or a Social/Fitness member.
- It is recommended that each participant consult a physician before starting any fitness program.
NO CHILDREN ALLOWED
- NO children will be allowed in the fitness facility area. Children shall be defined to any person under the age of 18, unaccompanied or age 16 with a parent.
CELL PHONE USE
- Talking on cell phones will be limited to outside the fitness facility.
USE OF FACILITY BY MEMBERS
- Member agrees, represents and warrants on behalf of himself/herself and all family members, that all exercises, treatments and use of all club facilities shall be undertaken at each Member’s own risk, that each Member is in good physical condition and physically able to undertake any and all physical exercise and treatments provide by the club shall not be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action to Members or their property. Member does hereby expressly forever release and discharge said entity and their respective agents and employees from all such claims, injuries, damages, action or causes of action.
- Obscene or abusive language is not permitted.
- Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are prohibited, as well as use of the facility under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Personal trainers not hired or authorized by Green Tree Country Club Management may not train clients within the Fitness facility.
- Gum and food are prohibited.
- Drinks must be in a container that can be sealed.
- Except for capped water bottles, eating is prohibited. Please dispose of all trash in the proper bins outside of fitness facility center.
- Member hereby represents and warrants that he or she is physically sound and that he or she has medical approval to proceed with a normal routine of exercise.
- The Club is relying on the determination of the member and member’s physician as to member’s fitness to use the facilities and equipment of the Club and participation in a physical exercise program.
- Any member that has not been medically approved by a physician to participate in an exercise cannot and should not use the Club’s equipment.
DAMAGE TO FACILTY:
- Member agrees to pay an extra charge for damages caused by the member arising from any careless use of equipment, or dropping weights, etc.
- Members must wear appropriate exercise attire at all times. A shirt must be worn to cover the upper body and stomach, shorts must be mid-thigh or longer: athletic shoes are also required.
- The clothing must be for exercise purposes. Therefore, casual clothing is not allowed.
- No jeans, jean shorts, or any article of clothing with rivets or exposed metal. No see-through clothing.
- No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, heeled shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes are allowed.
- Failure to dress properly will result in denial to workout.
- Observe proper personal hygiene by showering regularly and wearing clean clothing.
- Members must wipe off all equipment after use.
- We recommend lifting with a partner whose strength is similar to yours. If lifting without a partner, avoid lifting weights over or above the body.
- Share equipment and allow others to use your machine when doing multiple sets.
- Please limit cardio machine workouts to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Utility benches must be kept out of walkway and away from emergency exits.
- Chalk is not permitted.
- Perform controlled reps only – do not allow weights to drop or slam.
- Weights/bars may not be leaned or braced against the walls.
- Member understands that equipment may, from time to time, be out of order, requiring repair by third-party vendors. When special factory parts must be ordered, some units may be out of order for several weeks.
- Green Tree Country Club shall not be responsible for damages, lost or stolen articles of clothing, or any other personal property of any Member.
- Any member violates any rule or regulation they will be subject to the following procedure:
- Verbal warning – member will be informed by the Green Tree Management of any violation.
- If a second warning is necessary, a written warning and possible fine from the Green Tree Country Club Management.
- If a third warning is necessary, Membership can be revoked or a grievance committee convened by the Board of Directors.
COMPLIANCE WITH RULES AND CONDUCT OF MEMBER
- Member agrees to be subject to the control and guidance of the club staff while on the premises and will follow instructions of club personnel at all times. Member agrees to conduct himself/herself in a quiet, well-mannered fashion while on the premises and reserve all criticism of any kind about other club members, or club personnel until in a private office with the General Manager. Member agrees to obey all rules and conditions of membership contained in this agreement or stipulated in the future by the club, and the club reserves the right to revoke or terminate the membership if a member fails to keep and obey any such rules or policy.
AMENDING OF RULES
- Green Tree Country Club reserves the right to amend or add to these rules and conditions and to adopt new rules and conditions, as it may deem necessary for the proper management of the club and fitness facility.